Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family dinner and the Oscars

It is the night before my first offical day of work. I am so anxious, nervous, excited... I feel like I am an actress nominated at the Oscars (well not quite, but a little).

Speaking of Oscars, it was so neat to be so close to Hollywood on that night. I was able to watch it in the hotel room with my parents. After recieving several texts from friends about how cool it is to be near LA, I decided I am going next year. I have several ideas how:

1. Become an actress and get nominated (easy)
2. Become a seat warmer person (when a celeb has to pee I steal their spot and smile and clap)
3. Haven't figured out the third yet

Oh wait, pause, rewind, we had a wonderful dinner before the Oscars. Apparently I have family in Laguna. Who knew? They are my mom's cousins. It gets very confusing but they are part of the Shuba side (aka Mom's side) of the family. They are absolutely fabulous and I am so grateful to have them nearby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment